What Was and What Will Be
The Playful Nymph
Vespar's Main Feast Hall and Tavern
The Playful Nymph
This very large feast hall is located in the very center of the wharf. It is usually the first thing that all docked patrons see, when landing on Vespar.
The Feast Hall is a very large singel-story timber framed building with finely crafted tables and chairs. There is a large banquet room with several large tables. The food and beverages are top-notch. The reputation for this Hall is growing in popularity with the pirates and travelers alike.
Female Dwarf Warrior 17th: CR 16; Size M (4 ft., 0 in. tall); HD 17d8+34; hp 106; Init 17/7 melee, or 15/5 ranged; SV Fort +12, Ref +8, Will +5; AL CG; Str 20, Dex 16, Con 17, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 15.
Languages Spoken: Common, Dwarven, Terran.
Skills and feats: Climb +22, Craft (Armorsmithing) +3, Craft (Blacksmithing) +3, Craft (Stonemasonry) +3, Craft (Trapmaking) +3, Craft (Weaponsmithing) +3, Handle Animal +7, Hide +3, Intimidate +12, Jump +17, Listen +0, Move Silently +3, Ride +13, Spot +0; Blind-Fight, Improved Initiative, Mounted Combat, Point Blank Shot, Ride By Attack, Track.
Possessions: 100,000 gp in gear.
Primary motivation: A sense of guilt for followers of Erythnul. The character feels that past wrongs leave them morally obligated to help them if they can.
Recent Past: Nothing of interest has happened recently to the character.
Ingith is an industrious female Dwarf. She is a retired adventurer who met Jorvyn, while he was performing at the Dragon’s Jaw Inn in Suzail. Ingith loves to cook, drink, and make all around her merry. She will also bash your head in with a hammer if you put a tow out of line in her fine establishment.
1. Steamed Partridge with Mace and Oat Biscuits, Glass of Mead (4 sp)
2. Braised Phoenix and Artichoke, Glass of Cider (4 sp)
3. Baked Hare with Saffron and Almond Bread, Glass of Mead (2 sp)
4. Poached Veal with Sugar and Leek, Glass of Cider (3 sp)
1. Freri: Male Dwarf Fighter, Evil. Freri is short and heavyset, with curly red hair and gray eyes. He is secretive and sharp-tongued. Freri seeks a company of adventurers to rescue his companions from the Black Shrine of Ruin.
2. Amac: Male Elf Fighter, Lawful Evil. Amac has copper hair and bright brown eyes, and a malevolent smile. He wears banded mail and wields a warhammer and shield. Amac serves a powerful arch-fiend named Shasa.
3. Anet: Female Halfling Druid, Neutral Good. Anet has a square face, with straight red hair and soft brown eyes. She wears leather armor and wields a quarterstaff.
4. Henry Neson: Male Human Cleric, Lawful Good. Henry is noble in bearing, with brown hair and light hazel eyes. He is courteous and reflective. Henry seeks a company of adventurers to rescue the lady Sine from the ogres of the Salt Wastes.
5. Methrin: Male Elf Cleric, Chaotic Good. Mothere is pleasant in appearance, with copper hair and large gray eyes. He wears splint mail and wields a flail. Methrin has an animal companion, a tawny rat named Nelaser.
6. Bari: Male Dwarf Fighter, Chaotic Good. Bari has tangled brown hair and narrow hazel eyes, and wears glasses with brass rims. He wears splint mail and wields a long sword. Bari seeks to discover why he keeps having the same dream.
7. Tery Daxberry: Male Halfling Fighter, Neutral. Tery has a square face, with tangled gray hair and large hazel eyes. He wears chain mail and wields a military pick and long bow. Tery has an animal companion, a Brown Bear named Namay.
1. Ingith is a legendary fighter, who slayed the mighty Pit Fiend, Lord Edrazil, almost single-handedly. It would be wise to fear her. It would not, however, be wise to underestimate her.